28 May 2010

Blue (Da Ba Dee)

TGIF! So many good things to look forward to:
  • Long weekend - freedom!
  • Getting my hair cut and higlighted today (i.e., it'll actually look decent for the next day or two)
  • The BF is back
  • Renaissance Festvial this weekend - mm, turkey legs, jousting and broadaxes
  • Mini outing to Anthro and J. Crew - and froyo
  • Movie outing (IronMan part deux)
And most importantly:
  • Remember to thank a soldier - and to say a prayer for those who gave their lives for us
Here's my why-am-I-up-so-early-but-am-obviously-ecstatic-OOTD:


Boogie can't be denied!

Shirt: Gap cotton chambray safari (worn here before)
Skirt: Anthropologie Edme & Esyllte Royal Poinciana (worn here before)
Necklace: Anthropologie Double Torsade
Shoes: Sofft Vivian patent leather slingback

10 comments:

  1. I love those Sofft shoes. I've seen them at Macy's. The trim is so cute on them!!!

    Great outfit, as usual! Sounds like a fun weekend. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful look! I especially love your skirt - of course it's from Anthro. I love that most of their skirts and dresses have pockets!

    Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that skirt, it's almost gone online which makes me worried I'll ever find one when it goes on sale - SO pretty! Enjoy your weekend, sounds like you have fun things in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit! that skirt is AMAZING. happy memorial day weekend! i'm going to try and, um, not shop anymore at the online sales....

    somehotdishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CuTe OuTFiT deaR..
    i LiKe yoUR FashioN TaSte..
    (^.^)v

    PLeaSE ViSit My bLOG..

    www.aldoakira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the antro necklace. my girlfriend has the same one and it always looks so great on her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely fabulous. This is probably my favorite of your outfits so far!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your comments, ladies. I hope you all have lovely weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit. The necklace looks great. You look so happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know what to comment on, so very many cute things! wish I could shop with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...