So in light of my recent spree, I put together a list of items I can purchase. Which means I can only purchase these types of items moving forward indefinitely (got it, self?!):
- Black sandals (badass ones I can wear almost every day and still be super-comfy in)
- Belts (but only life-changing great ones)
- Day dresses (I'm a recent convert to the ease of dresses so I only have a handful and most of them are blue)
- Cropped dark skinny jeans (I blame Rosa for looking so darn good in hers that I am trying to recreate her whole outfit and keeping fingers crossed that I will even look 1/10th as good)
And I know that list still leaves the fields wide open to interpretation, so I have some questions for you lovely ladies out there -
- Where do you find adorable/affordable day dresses?
- Who do you think has the best skinny jeans out there for the not-super-skinny-leggy people?
- Where do you go to buy great-looking, yet not bank-breaking jewelry - specifically not too over-the-top statement necklaces?
I saw them on Jessica from What I Wore and am now "dying" for them.
And my super-duper casual OOTD for some light box hauling and a multitude of errand running:
Top: J. Crew cotton Odessa tunic
Tank: Gap Body
Shorts: J. Crew chino 5" inseam
Shoes: Clarks Herring ballet flats