1. Thank the person that gave this to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore, etc)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.
As for three things that I love about myself:
- I like to go with the flow of things and be open to compromise - important in professional and personal lives.
- I'm not afraid to act like a total goof - it's good to laugh with myself.
- I'm not afraid to work.
OK, this is probably a cop-out picture, but this Robin Necklace from the Etsy seller circ is gorgeous.
Probably a little more than what I need for my lifestyle, but I can't help but to ogle.
At least it's not a picture of food, which was my first inclination (because I loves the food),
or the BF, which was my second (sorry BF, but you're currently away and the food is still here).
As for the tag - once again, there are so many lovely bloggettes out there and it's so difficult to choose. I think this time I'll tag some gals I didn't catch during the last go-around:
- Amy from kelinda.KELINDA (OK, I've tagged you before - but it's your BIRTHDAY and you're fabulous)
- Tippy from Tres Tippy (only partly because I want the entire contents of your closet and wish you and I were the same size)
- A Bigger Closet (for so many reasons, and because you're the only person I've seen to successfully pull off the slouchy silk cropped tapered pants from the JC winter collection)
- Alicia from Cheetah is the New Black (I love your blog title and you instantly had me hooked)
- tinypaperheart (you capture the little details of life so beautifully - a picture is worth a thousand words)