18 March 2010

Simple Does It

I had about three minutes to get dressed this morning (hello Daylight Savings and just coming home from a trip and forgetting that my alarm clock time didn't reset itself like it should have) so I opted for something simple.

I don't wear skinny jeans a lot because I don't really think they work for me that well but wanted something sleeker to pair with the casual and loose shirt. I tried some wide-legged jeans at first and even tucked my shirt in, but I was way too "ah-ah-ah-ah stayin' alive, stayin' alive."


It was kind of chilly outside so I threw my Forever 21 quilted moto knit jacket on - which I think helped to toughen the look up, but which I totally forgot to take a pic of.

Top: Urban Outfitters BDG striped
Jeans: Levi's 545 skinny
Shoes: Franco Sarto black leather pumps
Bag: Antonio Melani
Bracelets: Old Navy enamel

BTW, am I totally off my rocker for wanting these? They're white ... and patent leather ... together.

7 comments:

  1. Great look! You look fab in your skinnies!

    And I actually kind of like those white shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that striped top, and I think the skinny jeans look nice on you.

    The shoes look comfortable, so why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think skinny jeans look good on you! im lovin' that striped shirt! i need more red's in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why you don't think skinnies work on you... because they do! I like this! I laughed at the BeeGees reference, haha! Also, those shoes are awesome. I'm all for the boat shoe/moc style, and I love patent leather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous top! I'm loving stripes for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the skinny jeans with the top - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all, ladies, and for giving me thought to wear my skinnies more often. And for pushing me over the edge to get the white loafers - which are my first white "real shoes" ever (argh, Endless.com, you had to have those shoes on super-sale, didn't you).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...