17 March 2010

The McMedley: Dr. Seuss, Farewell San Diego, Stuff, OOTD

Today I bid farewell to the beautiful weather in San Diego and am now home in Atlanta. I have a ton of laundry and just regular life stuff to do, so I leave this post short and provide you with a brief photo McMedley.

The fun-looking Dr. Seuss "taxidermy" heads at the Chuck Jones Gallery in the Gaslamp District.

Twilight outside my hotel room window. Bye bye, beautiful weather.

Mmmmm ... Pinkberry frozen yogurt. I only managed to have it twice but am now fully addicted.

My guilty haul (all sale items!) from San Diego - from online and IRL:
Anthro, Urban Outfitters, Lands' End and the Gap.
Yes, I'm full-on embracing spring by going nautical.

My homeward bound travel outfit - Gap cotton pin-striped blazer, J. Crew tissue tee, J. Crew boot cut jeans, Etienne Aigner patent leather loafers.
Perfect for the c-c-c-cold rainy dreary Atlanta weather (n-n-n-not).

6 comments:

  1. what's the story on the tote bag hanging on the door knob? cuuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Love how you paired a tee with a blazer, classy :)
    P.S. I love Dr. Seuss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! It sounds like you had a great time in San Diego! The Dr. Seuss taxidermy heads are awesome and hilarious, and I see that you did some shopping too. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kcookski-Actually that was a tote I had won from a giveaway from Tippy at trestippy.com. You can find the link to the tote on my post from Feb. 10. I do love that bag myself!

    Thanks for visiting, Liz. I wanted to take pics of all the cool cartoony artwork in the gallery, but I guess you're not really supposed to take pics in a gallery (I had to ask the owner to take pics of these head though, and he was nice enough to let me).

    Thanks, Amy. Yes, I did some shopping (hangs head). And it wasn't until I gathered everything together that I realized how similar all my pieces were - I love strips but I've got to stop buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that you are embracing nautical. you can really work all of those items into your wardrobe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous view from your room!

    And your shopping haul--I'm loving nautical for spring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...