30 March 2010

Boden Sale, Plus Sunshine Award

First up, Boden is having a sale right now - 20% off plus free shipping and returns on all regular-priced items. Use code WD25 when checking out (it's also right on their home page) - offer expires April 1.

If you ladies are looking for fun summery prints in bright colors - go to Boden stat.


Second, I would like to give a big THANKS to Peggy from She Hath Done What She Could for the lovely blog award! Peggy is a great mom with a fearless sense of style and nose for bargains - check out her blog!


1. Put the logo on your blog within a post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I agree with Peggy, there are so many lovely blogs out there - especially ones that brighten up my day.

I want to tag everyone, but that'll take all dang day, so I'm going to ping some great bloggettes who may not have been tagged yet via the Peggy via the Pam routing (because both of them have already covered so many of you lovelies!):

Fallon from Better with Smiles
Elaine from Clothed Much
Sharon from elisharon
Kristen from Some Hot Dishes
Joann from Sidewalk Chalk
Lady Cardigan from Fashion Daydreaming
e. from I'd Wear It.

10 comments:

  1. ooh thanks for posting this! i've never ordered from boden because of one main reason--i like instant gratification and can not wait 12 weeks for something to come in stock! but maybe that 20% code will change my mind hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i totally ordered something lol. it's due in 12 weeks so it will probably come as a pleasant surprise by that time! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - it'll be like a present by the time you get it!

    I've ordered stuff from Boden before on in-stock items and shipping has only be about a week, so not bad from overseas.

    Hopefully they'll have your item in sooner and you'll get it in like 8 or 10 weeks? :o}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! I always want to buy things from Boden but I can't shop in places that only do mail returns. I recently wanted to buy some swimwear off of the VS site but they don't accept returns in stores so I'll be looking for swimwear elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, thanks for the shout-out, lisa! hey, how's the fit on the boden stuff? i always see things i love in the catalog, but i talk myself out of 'em - even with the free ship! i so love the polka dot stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award! ;) and thats exciting Boden is having a sale, I will definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you for the award!

    I've only placed one Boden order, and I had a good experience with their customer service when something went wrong. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks sweetness! I've been so busy this week between being sick and working.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Boden is having a current sale for 25% off the entire site! It's good till 5/27, then the discount gets smaller. Check it out!

    http://www.mommygaga.com/2010/05/boden-25-off-free-ship-online-discount.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...