23 February 2010

Pink to Pink

OK, so I totally wore this exact outfit over the weekend. I don't usually like pinks and corals, but as soon as I got this shirt, I wanted to pair it with every pink think I own. And this J. Crew oldie cardigan (made out of sweatshirt material, yeah) is one of my favorites.

I couldn't help copying myself - I think I look fairly put together (and very color-coordinated, which is a yay or no-no dependent on the day) and this outfit is so easy and comfortable. Plus, even though I don't do a lot of pink, I have to admit the color makes me feel cheerful and kind of girly, even though my outfit is really simple.

Is there a particular outfit from your closet that you find yourself turning to again and again?





Shirt: Lands' End Canvas gingham poplin
Cardigan: J. Crew shawl collar fleece wrap
Jeans: J. Crew bootcut
Shoes: Clarks Herring flats
Necklace: Laila Rowe

8 comments:

  1. Yes! I actually feel bad about it because there are a couple outfits that I wear VERY regularly. They are cozy and pretty and I feel comfortable in them though. It seems as though, for as many clothes as I have, the same pieces make it into rotation over and over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I love a good wrap cardigan and now I am wishing that I had ordered that gingham shirt with my dress and cardis last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ady - I wish I had YOUR closet though. My "regular comfy-day" outfits would be a lot more ethereal and eclectic.

    Thanks for visiting, Sweet Tea! I love this cardi to death. I got it also in navy and now wish I had it in all colors. It's a "dressier" version of a sweatshirt. And apparently I am a multiples buyer because I have the gingham shirt in blue too - I really like the sizing and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love that gingham shirt! I want to buy it in like half the colorways. It seems like a much cheaper alternative to the J.Crew one out now :) Anyway, the shirt looks great with your jacket, awesome coordination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH, I love this! The pinks and corals (one of my FAVORITE colors) are super cute and with those silver shoes, it's just the most adorable little outfit. I can see why you did a repeat! I tend to gravitate towards the same blazer + gray v-neck + jeans combination on days when I simply can't think of what to wear, haha! It's simple and pulled together, so why not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a very comfy outfit! lovely shoes!

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that wrap cardigan in grey and my husband calls it my security blanket because I wear it every chance I get!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...