09 February 2010

Gingham Land

My Lands' End Canvas line gingham poplin shirt showed up in the mailed yesterday and as soon as I pulled out my super-soft light cotton shirt, I knew I had to wear it immediately. I ordered the size 2 and it fits TTS, not tight but not loose either. It's a perfect less expensive alternative to J. Crew's gingham shirt and it is offered in more colors (more colors, I believe I'll be visiting you guys again later). It even inspired me to wear a skirt (Me! A skirt!).

I think I have a mildly retro vibe going on here. And very blue. And very matchy, but I can't help myself.



Cardigan: Gap
Shirt: Lands' End Canvas gingham poplin shirt
Belt: Target
Skirt: Lucky Brand
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Dooney & Bourke leather letter carrier

UPDATE: FYI, Lands' End is currently offering free shipping with no minimums with code FEB11 and pin 00008102. Offer expires February 11. This also applies to Canvas.

4 comments:

  1. ooh cute! it's very j. crew. :) classy and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this a lot! I am self conscious about my broad shoulders (I feel like a lot of menswear-inspired looks end up looking mannish on me) but I am constantly looking for button down shirts that are flattering and cute, and this one definitely looks it (on you, anyway!)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lauren and E. I'm really digging the new Canvas line - I used to think that Lands' End was inexpensive but a little not-my-generation but they are totally turning me with their new stuff and fit. I'm loving this shirt and am really tempted to go back and buy it in multi colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this feels very ~Crew~ I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...