19 February 2010

Garden Cardi Party, and an Ominous Package

After seeing Ady rock the Anthropologie City Garden cardigan so well, I was inspired to pull out and retry my as-of-yet-unworn beauty. I mimicked Ady and tried my cardi open with a like-color belt.

And then I fell in love with the City Garden all over again. It's not widening and I kind of like the peplum-y effect after belting. And the textures. Ooh, the stripes. Now I also want the Soft Patch cardi - similar feel in grey, also by Tiny.


Weeee to me.

I'm trying to show off a different belt here, but I think I just look like a frilly bodyguard.
No more thumbs in jeans pockets, self, I mean it.

Cardigan: Anthropologie City Gardens cardi by Tiny
Top: Old Navy cotton cami
Jeans: J. Crew hipslung
Shoes: Nine West Temani wedges
Belt #1: cheapy gold woven belt
Belt #2: Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy stretch (now on sale for $14.99 - but ivory is gone)

As for my ominous package, here it is:

I'm not going to lie, I'm a wee bit really intimidated. I am going to get my butt kicked. BF and I are going to do the Fitness Test this weekend to see if we can even handle the program.
Wish me luck, ack!

9 comments:

  1. Whoa that package would scare me too. I'm glad you're finding new ways to wear your cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am glad you found a way to rock the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you made me want that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear that the PS90x does WONDERS...can't wait to see how it's going for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cardi is AMAZING. Love it belted. I'm still not brave enough to try that (no waist)....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jeans! Its refreshing to see something other than the usual uniform of leggings/skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Audrey, Jinah and tinypaperheart. I wish that package held some cute shoes instead! Argh, my back already hurts.

    Thanks for the inspiration, Ady. I'm glad I kept the cardi.

    Lady Cardi - You should buy it! It is really quite comfortable.

    Fashion Therapist - I've heard good things from some co-workers and friends, and BF finally talked me into it. But so scared ...

    Hi Kcooksi - thanks for visiting! I don't have much of a waist and didn't get into belts until recently - they really are awesome! I'm so behind the times ...

    perfectionishuman - thanks for stopping by! I've tried the leggings and skinny jeans thing but I don't wear them that often. I'm just not built for them. I heart bootcut jeans and hope they never go away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...