18 February 2010

Caranday Wannabe?

Missed out on the Anthropologie Caranday dress?

No worries, The Limited has got you covered. Plus some other Anthro-worthy looks as well in their spring collection. (Honestly, I haven't stepped into a Limited store since like high school, so this has been a surprise for me. And when did they get a web site? How out-of-the-loop am I?)





Thanks to Chloe's new blog, I found out you can get 20% off your purchase with code 774 and free shipping for all orders over $75. Thanks, Chloe!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I've seen the Caranday-wannabe, but I should have browsed around more because some of these things are super cute. And that frog-closure cardi is another Anthro (well, more specifically Plenty by Tracy Reese) knock-off, specifically the Sousa Regalia Cardigan -- it's almost exact!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're totally right! I saw that cardi and the first thing I thought was "haven't I seen you around before - you look so Anthro."
    Hm, I might have to take my first venture in years into a Limited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks so similar :) I love that belt as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...