20 January 2010

Paisley Stripes

I'm trying to be more adventurous in my fashion choices (which I'm hoping this blog - and checking out all the wonderful fashion blogs out there *cue right column Blog Luv* - will help me with) so mixing patterns is a big step forward for me. Hopefully this worked out, ha ha.







Cardigan: For the Republic (total J. Crew Coppelle paisley copycat, purchased on Overstock.com)
Tank: Lands' End Canvas Line pattern rib tank
Jeans: Banana Republic
Shoes: Nine West PTCharla
Clutch: Vera Bradley clutch wallet in paprika

3 comments:

  1. i love the paisley cardigan! it looks very chic and lovely on you.

    i try to be more adventurous in my style as well, but i think yesterday's outfit was major FAIL. haha. oh well, live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi~! thanks for commenting and visiting my blog :) i love pairing different prints and i definitely think the stripes work well here with the paisley. love the outfit and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and checking me out, gals! I am probably queen of the major fashion fails, but I just keep on trucking, ha.

    It's really nice to be able to check out my fellow fashion bloggers and see how you all put things together - it really helps to inspire me (but terrible for my shopping habit, bah).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...