09 January 2010

It's HAT Time of the Year

The South is freezing right now (as is pretty much the rest of the country), and all I can think about are warm, cozy, toasty things. Like the hot chocolate from Seattle's Best, mittens, J. Crew Dream sweaters, shearling boots, wood-burning fireplaces, thick fleece blankets, my giant stuffed sheep (aptly named, well, Sheep).

One thing that I don't have in my Keeping It Toasty Warm arsenal is a hat. So thus now I am in a search for one, even though the ones I lean towards are woolen and apt to turn my already sometimes-atrocious hair into an electrical storm.

But I found some awful cute ones in an ambundance of affordable prices ...

Anthropologie Kormalda Cap ($48)




Anthropologie Topiary Cap ($74)















J. Crew Trilby Hat (now $24.99)




And the WTF hat of the day ... Anthropologie Farrago Fairy Tale Fascinator ($348 ... that's fascinating ...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...